Monday, August 13, 2012

August Update

I've let things lapse around here lately and for that I apologize. It's been a long, crazy month of shenanigans of all kinds but I'm hoping to get back to more regular posts soon.

Here are a few of the Grouse Mountain Grizzly Bear pics that I promised awhile back to tide you over...


Oh sure, he looks cute here, but in an instant he can rip your arms from their sockets!


Uh oh, I think he's on to me...


Those claws could do some serious damage. Must be a nightmare getting manicures and pedicures.




"You eyeballing me?"


This is what a real bear hug looks like.


After play fighting out their differences it was off to the spa for a nice refreshing dip in the pool.


I think this last one, capturing the post-bath shake off, is my favorite.


Until next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment