Friday, May 20, 2011

2011 WEEK 20: Believe In Blue!


What a great year it is to be a Canucks fan!

On Wednesday of this week I was lucky enough to attend Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals which saw the Vancouver Canucks show the San Jose Sharks a lesson or two about hockey. Though I was 99% engrossed in the amazing game, I did snap a few pictures together with some video. The following is a Photo & Video montage of some classic Canucks moments together with moments from Wednesday's game.


Believe In Blue from Neil Every on Vimeo.


Hockey is the only sport I follow and I am proud to say I am a die hard Canucks fan. No bandwagon jumping here! I hope, not just for the loyal Canuck fans, that this team takes it all the way and this city finally gets to party. Methinks it could be even more intense than post-gold medal Olympic hockey game...!

Huge thanks to my buddy Dan for asking me if I wanted to attend the game.

Go Canucks! Go!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome dude! Keep up the good work!

    Dan

    ReplyDelete