Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Update

It's been a busy month around here, hence the reduced frequency of blogging. However, it'll mean there'll be lots of cool things to share with you in the coming months so stay tuned!

Last week I was on set shooting behind-the-scenes pictures and video for my friends over at Qube Film who produced my music video "Tonight" a couple years back. They're currently producing "Skye and Chang", a new action-drama TV pilot for APTN which will air in the Fall.

Closer to that time I'll be able to share lots more but until then, here's a sneak peek at what the set looked like late on Saturday night...



The show is the brainchild of Loretta Sarah Todd and stars Sera-Lys McArthur and my good friend Olivia Cheng who I worked with last year on the webseries "Libelle" that I directed.

"Libelle" was one of 6 webseries recently selected by the Banff World Media Festival to pitch before a panel of judges and an audience as part of the 2012 Banff Digital Launchpad. The series also has an Indiegogo campaign on the go-go which you can contribute to here.

Here's a clip of Olivia Cheng's grand entrance in "Libelle":


Continuing the trend of working with folks I've had fun with in the past, I'm currently in pre-production on a new comedy series with Nicholas Harrison (who also plays a villain in "Libelle") and Mike Cavers. We'll be commencing shooting on that in July. I can't wait to see how it turns out and to share our shenanigans here.

Until next time folks, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment