Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 WEEK 52: And so it ends

One week into 2012 already! Goodness time flies!

I'm a little sad that my year long photo adventure has sort of come to a close with a whimper instead of ending with an impressive bang but, such is life... I'm not really one for ending the year with thousands of strangers clutching over-priced cocktails so I ended my year exactly the way I like - surrounded by a gaggle of my best friends and most loved people.


Masks were rocked...


The year that was 2011 was pondered...



Good times were celebrated in style...


And I finally caved to pressure and took my turn in front of the lens... It's probably fitting that the final picture of the 2011 photography journey should be of me.


To all of you who have stopped by week after week to check out my pictures, thank you! I've had a blast snapping away and sharing the results. I'll be posting a few random details soon summing up the year along with some of my favourite images. I'll also be looking ahead to the next 12 months... This particular journey may have ended but new ones await and I look forward to sharing them here soon.

Thanks again for visiting. Please let me take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a happy, healthy and inspired 2012.

Until next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment